COVID-19 Response at Print-n-Post in Vancouver, WA
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING PRINT-N-POST
Mask Wearing at Print-n-Post
Updated July 5, 2020
As of July 6, 2020 as per Governor Inslee's mandate, all customers entering Print-n-Post (and other retail stores) are required to wear a mask.
This is not an endorsement of Governor Inslee's order, just a reiteration.
June 1, 2020
As of June 8, 2020 until we are directed otherwise, as per Governor Inslee's request, all employees at Print-n-Post (and other retail stores) are required to wear facemasks when in contact with the public. We also encourage those visiting our store to wear masks as well. As a reminder:
- We regularly and consistently clean and sanitize our store.
- We have created customer zones to keep customer-to-customer contact minimal.
- If our staff display any type of illness-related symptoms, they are to stay home.
- We have PPE (masks and gloves) available for our staff to use.
It has, and remains, at the discretion and comfort level of the employees at Print-n-Post as to whether they choose to wear face-masks or use other PPE when not in direct contact (within 6 feet) of customers. We will continue to provide supplies if they choose to use it.
May 1, 2020
6 weeks ago we shortened our open hours due to COVID-19. Good news!! Starting May 6th we are returning to our "Summer" hours. We will be open Weekdays 9am-6pm and Saturdays 10am-2pm. All other social-distancing recommendations and procedures, as outlined below, will stay in place until further notice.
March 24, 2020
Print-n-Post is an essential business and will remain open during Washington State’s Stay-At-Home order – lasting until at least April 6th. We have established several social-distancing procedures and ask customers to abide by these when visiting our store.
- No more than 3 Customers are permitted to be in the store at a time. If you see 3 customers in the store, we ask you to wait in your vehicle until you see a customer come out.
- We have established customer “zones” for social-distancing in store – please abide by our 1 customer per zone policy.
- When possible, please leave children at home or in an attended vehicle.
- Print-n-Post will make all copies on your behalf – when possible, please upload your file to be printed to our website at www.print-n-post.com or email it to us at email@example.com. Our customer computer will not be available for use at this time.
- If you have a FedEx or DHL pre-paid package, please give us a call at 360-635-6450 to have us come out and pick up your package curbside.
- Please take your USPS pre-paid drop-offs directly to the Post Office and your UPS pre-paid drop-offs directly to a local UPS Store. If you need to purchase packaging for these drop-offs, please come in.
- We now offer a Pick-n-Ship service where we can come and pick up your parcel to be shipped and bill you online. Please visit www.print-n-post.com for more information and to schedule this service.
Thank you for your help in stopping the spread of COVID-19!
Temporary Change in Hours
March 20, 2020
While Print-n-Post is classified as an “essential business,” we also recognize societal changes with the spread of the COVID-19 virus. In response to the closing of local schools, restaurants, and several other non-essential businesses as well as social distancing, and a desire to slow the spread of the virus, we will be temporarily adjusting our open hours as follows:
- Monday-Friday – 9:30 AM-5:30PM
- Saturdays – 10AM-2PM
This change will remain in effect until at least May 4, 2020, assuming no other changes become necessary.
Our shipping partners (FedEx, USPS, etc) will also shift their delivery and pick up times accordingly.
Please be aware, that to better effect social distancing and limit exposure, we have several services that may be good options for you or your business:
- Pick-n-Ship – You are able to schedule for us to come and pick up your parcel and we’ll prepare it for shipping then contact you with shipping options and the cost. Then you can simply pay online or over the phone. http://bit.ly/picknship
- Curbside Service – Are you over 60 or have a compromised immune system? Call us at 360-635-6450 when pulling up and we'll come out to accept that drop-off, deliver your mail or even ship that package.
- Virtual Mailbox Services – With our virtual mailbox service you don’t have to come in to see or manage your mail. We also have an add-on version of this service for our physical mailbox customers as well. http://bit.ly/virtualmail
- Printing Upload – Do you have a digital file that needs printed? Don’t bring it in, upload it to us and we’ll contact you when it’s ready to be picked up. Or – for larger print jobs we can ship the final product to you. http://bit.ly/pnp-upload
We are regularly cleaning and sanitizing our store according to CDC and WHO guidelines and taking precautions accordingly. We've also advised our employees to follow the public health authorities' guidance regarding hygiene and personal travel, and we require employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home and consult with a medical professional.
Thank you for understanding – if there is anything we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to everything returning to normal soon.
Please visit our website at https://www.print-n-post.com or our social media accounts for ongoing and updated information or to learn more about the services mentioned above.
March 12, 2020
With the global outbreak of the COVID-19 Corona Virus, we are taking steps at Print-n-Post to remain vigilante. We have been thoroughly disinfecting the store multiple times a day. With International travel restrictions now in place, we do anticipate a slowing of international packages - both incoming and outgoing, but - as of today - there are no shipping restrictions domestically. Our staff has been told to stay home if they have cold or flu-like symptoms and we ask you, our customers, to do the same. We'll update you as more information comes available.