Traditional Private Mailbox Rental Service In Vancouver, WA
Safety, Security & Convenience starting at $13/month*
Receiving mail and packages at your home or business can be challenging (and potentially risky) for a number of reasons. Here are a few to consider:
- Identity thieves can find a treasure-trove of information about you by stealing letters directly from your home mailbox.
- Amazon, UPS, FedEx, DHL and the United States Postal Service often leave packages on your porch or doorstep — making it easy for thieves to steal them — package theft like this is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the US.
- How many times have you been waiting for an important letter or package and find out the driver did not deliver it because he needed your signature — but you were at work or out shopping? Remember how tough it is to find that package?
- If you travel, what happens to your mail and packages or mail while you’re gone?
- Do you run a business from your home? A residential address does not always give the best impression to clients.
Join the 21st Century and rent a private mailbox at Print-n-Post. Renting a private mailbox is the most efficient way to receive your mail and packages. Small office and home office business operators have used private mailboxes for decades to help manage their business. Private citizens use them for safety, security, and convenience.
Why Rent a Private Mailbox?
- Use a Street Address instead of a residential address or P.O. Box — better for business and personal mail and packages.
- Package Receiving — We accept packages and mail from the Post Office, Amazon, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers — never miss a delivery again! We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you can pick it up.
- Email & Text Notification — We email or text you when you receive letters or packages. No more wasted trips.
- Security & Safety — Our mailbox lobby is lit and secured 24/7. Access to your mailbox is only during our regular business hours.
- Affordability - Identity theft victims (from mail/parcel theft) experience a combined average loss of over $1,500. That would pay for nearly 10 years of your traditional private mailbox.
- Mail Forwarding — Do you travel and fret about your mail piling up? We can forward it to you overnight, weekly, monthly, or on demand.
- Anonymity & Privacy — Your information is safe with us.
- Permanent Address — Do you move frequently? Travel a lot? Tired of your mail “chasing” you? Problem solved.
- Separate your Business from your Personal mail — If you run a business from your home, it’s a good idea to have a separate business address.
- When you rent a private mailbox at Print-n-Post you get a “real” street address. It creates a more professional appearance for your business and is easier for customers to find you on line.